20071025

MySpace Page Customizing Tutorials and Code



MySpace Page Customizing Article Contents



MySpace changes, problems, updates, code fixes related to recent changes




customized online now icon code that works



Page Layout, Layering, Classes


MySpace Page Layout Showing Divs, Tables, Cells, Classes (Regular and Band Page)




MySpace Blog Page Customize Style



DIV OVERLAYs



Div Overlay Tutorial MySpace Band Page




Simple Div Overlay Tutorial for MySpace Page




Simple MySpace Div Overlay using Floating Div blocks inside a Core Div



Turn your mySpace page into a Spoof Deleted or Error Page



Music Players and Videos



Hide MySpace Music Player (includes Band 4 Song Player)




Resizing and Moving the MySpace 4 song music player




Video Posting Guide Blogger and mySpace



Top Page Area




Top Navigation Menu Bar, Style, Hide




Place a Custom Top Banner MySpace




Band Page Top Area and Menus Including Maroon Nav Bar




Ad Banner Un-Hidding if Hidden, Understanding, Styling



LEFT


MySpace Left Side Styling Hiding



Top Left ProfileInfo MySpace Profile Img, Last Login, Location, Age, Sex, Styling



mySpace Band Page Top Left Profile Image, Location, Last Login, Customize and Style




mySpace URL box userProfileURL hiding, styling




mySpace Details Table userProfileDetails hiding, styling, creating custom Details Tables



RIGHT



mySpace Right Side Hide and Style Routines




MySpace Blog latestBlogEntry, hiding, styling, importing into Div




Create Custom Table (Div or other Content) above Blurbs




Blurbs (About Me/To Meet) Styling, hiding, etc ...




Calendar MySpace Styling Hiding Moving




MySpace Friend Space, Styling, sizing, coloring, hiding, moving




MySpace Comments FriendsComments Structure, Style, Move




MySpace Center Only Comments



BOTTOM


MySpace Bottom Links, copyright cc, Gray background



Band Page



mySpace Band Page Shows Hiding, Styling, Moving, importing into Div Overlay



OTHER



One column Centered Layout




Picture placement and Alignment MySpace, Blogger, other web pages




image effects change image when hovering over




MySpace Eliminating Excess White-Space




Firefox Marquee Bug, Direction Up or Down




I hate splinks for many reasons





Blog Archive

About This Blog

I am in the process of moving my myspace content to this blog.
Right now it is split between 4 different blogs.
I started playing with myspace code customization in late February 2007 after my niece convinced me to get a page.
When I first started writing code for people, I had no intent of publishing any of it, or even writing as much as I did.

I do not claim that all of my code is better than anything else out there. I have come across a few pages with some pretty good code on them. But for the most part, the same exact codes, with the same side effects and same lack of comments exists on many many pages.
My code is my own. Only the very simple routines (those where the best solution is obvious) are the same as the masses. If I find something good out there, that I did not write myself, I will link to it instead of re-creating it.
First I will test it.