20070729

The Simple Div Overlay MySpace Band Page

Building a very simple Div Overlay for the MySpace Band Page.

Article Moved to Here:
My Space Band Page Simple Div Overlay

It is the same article, but with more updates.

I am trying to consolidate my stuff back on my original blog (which has mixed content, not all myspace). I was in the process of moving the myspace stuff off of the above blog to this one. That turned out to be a worse idea than I previously thought.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I am in the process of moving my myspace content to this blog.
Right now it is split between 4 different blogs.
I started playing with myspace code customization in late February 2007 after my niece convinced me to get a page.
When I first started writing code for people, I had no intent of publishing any of it, or even writing as much as I did.

I do not claim that all of my code is better than anything else out there. I have come across a few pages with some pretty good code on them. But for the most part, the same exact codes, with the same side effects and same lack of comments exists on many many pages.
My code is my own. Only the very simple routines (those where the best solution is obvious) are the same as the masses. If I find something good out there, that I did not write myself, I will link to it instead of re-creating it.
First I will test it.